Sunday 18 September 2016

About me

My name is Brandon Hallsworth and i'm a student at Ashfield Post 16, I currently study Psychology,Business,Media and Accounts. I decided to take Media as I was interested in the subject in GCSE but didn't take it in the end, so in Post 16 I thought I would take it now. I also think that it could be useful for me later on in life with whatever career path I choose.

At the moment my free time mainly consists of playing football or on Xbox whether it's playing games or watching films on Netflix. I like most films from comedy's to horrors. One series i really enjoy is the tv series version of scream.Playing football however takes up most my time mainly as I play for two football teams and have a season ticket for Sheffield United. I've had a season ticket for over 10 years and have watched them play in the top flight as well as league 1 where they currently are.The 2 teams I play for are Tupton, a team based in Chesterfield, and Tibshelf which is much closer. I have played in a few cup finals which have been played at proper football stadiums, two examples are below:



I'm looking forward to take media and cover many area's from camera work to making proper videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment